wtorek, 23 marca 2010

Parboiled rice and whatever (but mainly parboiled rice)

So… little change. I really hate the sound of some things in Polish, that’s why I decided to switch into another, exceptionally brilliant language, which is English. I may not have anything more to say in English than in Polish, though I’m definitely more comfortable right now. This is much better that way. And also I didn’t feel like opening up to people who read this (about… two of them?) in Polish. I kind of don’t feel like opening up to anyone at all, so having this blog is pointless in a way, but I already have it so… yeah, I figured out that the only way not to write about me is to write about something else, and that’s the main reason why this is all going to be about the parboiled rice. A parboiled rice. There’s nothing, trust me, nothing more tasteless than a parboiled rice. Have you ever tried one? I mean, more than one, so you could actually feel you’re having anything in your mouth. Who would even want to produce that crap?! Seriously, not only nobody likes parboiled rice, it is also such a waste of sources and time and energy and also human resources – these people could work as chefs, social workers or paramedics as well, being simultaneously way more useful for the society. And then, obviously the most relevant issue – the waste of an actual rice. Do you know how those psychos produce the parboiled rice? There are many vitamins and minerals inside the bran of a regular rice, so they vacuum it to get rid of all of the air that it contains. So, basically, they dry it out. And then put it into a warm water, to make all the vitamins and minerals get out from the bran, but they want to keep those healthy substances inside of the grain, so they use air pressure to make that one possible. But this is not important, my point is so not the methods they use, but the fact that there could have been so many more ‘rices’ in the world! Because rice is good. Rice is so good that I could eat an unimaginable amounts of it. I eat so much rice that I wouldn’t be very surprised if one day I woke up as a Chinese little boy, working very hard every day, all day long for huge, ungrateful American companies, dreaming of the bowl of the rice he’s going to get as a payment at the end of the day… But until then – I’ll probably keep on having this terrible, terrible nightmares that one day I’ll wake up as a little Chinese boy who works very hard all day long for huge, ungrateful American companies, dreaming of the bowl of the rice he’s going to get at the end of the day as a payment, while he’s getting the bowl of freakin parboiled rice instead, every fucking day. Psyche consult needed in here. I’m seriously bothered by all this rice-thing, especially when my not exactly sane mom is filling me up with it, smiling widely, and saying it’s for my own benefit. For crying out loud, I’d rather drink like ten tones of this weird tea that tastes pretty much like pee (before you ask – no, I’ve never tried to taste my pee, or anyone else’s pee, that’s just my guess), but, for fuck’s sake, at least it has any taste at all! Parboiled rice has neither good nor a bad one, which sucks even more, believe me. So my advice – whatever you do – never eat parboiled rice. It’s pure shit.

A cause de lack of any good questions, that would be relevant in some way, I’m going to ask the one that is not relevant at all. Here it goes:

Why the fuck are we, people, so freaky? And dark and weird? I don’t even expect any answers, I’m just in the specific mood that makes me ask this question, because I’m getting sick, I mean really, mentally sick of being weird. And other people being weird. Too much weirdness hovering around.

God, this is so neurotic xD 

4 komentarze:

  1. You know, the first thing. "Did you know where does the parboiled rice come from?" :P

    Well I don't know why are you, people so dark and weird. And freaky as well. But as long as my observations are quite good - you just tend to be more visible. Dunno why.

    And well, I am a Yellow Magnetic Star which surrounds green Castle of Symbolization. My guide be Yellow Self-existing Man.

    I am opened for higher dimensions... and I am breaking through the borders of Imagination.
    On my right there sits red Galactic Wanderer
    On my left there is a blue Guiding Force.

    Through my life leads me white Rhythmic Mirror.

    Welcome to my world!
    Play and joy together with me.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Why did you rewrite my question and made it more polite? xD I didn't mean to be polite at all, I'm pissed off by those weirdos. If you are going to keep on reading this blog, you need to prepare yourself for the fact that I have different kind of flow when I speak/write in English xD

    Yeah, you sound a little like Stachursky, no offence :) But I respect that, I even like in a way - this is what makes you you :) Whoever is a Galactic Wanderer and whatever it is what a Rhythmic Mirror is supposed to do - it looks like you know how to describe who you are (even if it's too metaphorically for me to actually understand xD). But you really do have to admit that IT REALLY IS freaky. Are you freaky, Jim? At least - do you think you are? Because I think I am, but I'm also neurotic, so it doesn't really matter what I think xD And I don't get the part "[...] you just tend to be more visible" - is the 'you' directed to me or is it plural, like you meant all of the human kind? I took it personally and still have no fucking clue what's the idea of this sentence :) so I need you to write me back, cause I'm curious.

    And I'll try to write with prettier language, I promise :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It is because I tried to translate Stachursky :D I am four hundred and forty... four. xD

    I mean you as plural, polish "wy". I mean global - people tend to be more visible. They cut off forests to become visible, they fly off the Earth to be more visible, they send some spaceships with informations about human species - all to be more visible. But anyway, you just don't have to take all poor Jim's crazy thoughts serious :D

    Am I freaky? Dunno, I tried to be a freak, but all went wrong and suddenly I found myself in the middle of attention not considered as freak so I gave it up :D

    I'm rather introverted dreamer with tend to destruct, which makes me a bit out of order. Or other. Or doesn't matter. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wow. Do you think people do all those things just to be more visible? That would be really, really sick.
    Well. So after rethinking, it totally makes sense to me and my weirdness theory. And that leads me to another question, which is 'Why?'. I've never been thinking of people as pathetic little creatures, who are in such need of being seen by everyone that it makes them being capable of inventing world's finest machines or other constructions... That's pretty low. But whatever, after all we're all people, the homo freakin sapiens, so it's not really bothering us, because it's kind of something regular, isn't it?

    Fuck it. Way too freaky for me to handle it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń